MY LATINAMERICAN & CAIBBEAN TRIP PHOTO CONTEST 2019
We are pleased to cordially invite all Indian travelers to participate in this exciting contest so that their photos can reveal the fascinating beauty and luminosity of Latin America and the Caribbean.
About the Contest :
We are pleased to inform you that the Group of Latin American and Caribbean Countries (GRULAC) in Collaboration with Delhi Photography Club (DPC) is organizing the 4th Edition of the Photography Contest “My Latin-American and Caribbean Trip” MLCT 2019. The previous editions of this contest enjoyed a very warm and enthusiastic reception by the Indian public. The great collection of diversity and beauty captured in more than 100 photographs received in the last three years, not only demonstrates the growing interest of Indian tourists in the region, but also a passion for Latin America and the Caribbean that is being transmitted through their mesmerizing digital images which have become attractive postcards of the natural, cultural and gastronomic riches that Latin America and the Caribbean countries have to offer.
This year participants can send up to 5 photographs (each of them, at least 2 MB minimum) which they must have taken during their trips to Latin America and the Caribbean. Last date of entry is 10th October, 2019 . The themes of the photos should be within the following categories: landscapes, people, monuments and others that may represent the country or countries visited by the photographers. The winning photographs will be placed in an exhibition in New Delhi and the first three winners will be awarded.
Rules and Regulations
- The contest is only for Indian nationals residing in India.
- Participation in this contest is completely free and the participants can choose any theme focus; (landscapes, Monuments, People etc). The only requirements are that the photographs should be taken in Latin American & Caribbean countries.
- Each participant may submit up to 5 photos in digital format and the minimum file size for each photo entry is 2 MB.
- For detailed rules to participate, and to download the Entry Form, visit https://mylactrip.net
- The email must indicate the full name of the person, age, sites where the photograph was taken (City and Country), contact information and a brief description of the photograph.
- Selfies or collages are not allowed.
- The photos will be accepted till 5.00 pm of 10th of October 2019.
- The evaluation of the photographs will be conducted by a committee comprising of officials from the Embassies of Latin American and Caribbean countries, travel journalists & travel agents who will select the finalists.
- Winners will be directly contacted through email in the last week of November.
- The winning photographs will be displayed in a gala exhibition in New Delhi where the photographers will be invited.
The organizers will not cover any additional or personal costs. Once the photos are submitted the participant waives all property right and/or copyright. The organizers reserve the right to change the conditions and/or postpone or cancel the competition for reasons that will be notified to the participants. Participation implies acceptance without reservation of these conditions in full.