Beginners Photography Workshop
“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.”
– Ansal Adams
Look and think before opening the shutter. The heart and mind is the true lens of the camera
– Yousuf Karsh
If you are planning to buy a new camera, or if you have bought the camera recently, or if you are juggling with your camera functions to get the desired results out of it, then the Beginners Photography workshop is the solution. At Delhi Photography club the Beginners Photography Workshop have been designed keeping in mind the basic requirements of the people who are Amateurs, Beginners, Enthusiasts, and the Hobbyists in photography and they want to tame the art of photography in an informed manner.
The unique content offered in the workshop is the compilation of the long discussions and brain storming sessions and keeping in the mind the needs of the photography enthusiast at different levels. Remain assured that we will be serving you the best of the quality content carefully tailor-made to suite your requirement s. And it is in synchronization with the experience of our subject matter experts and faculty members.
We are equally passionate as you as we all are joined by the common thread of photography. One can take photography any day despite of any age, weight, waist or any interest be it indoor or outdoor.
- Basics of Photography and how to see photos
- Understanding the Exposure ( aperture , Shutter , ISO , WB and Metering )
- Understanding Foucs and White balance
- Use different lighting situations to create drama in photos
- Learn principles of composition and framing you shots
- Posing and Portraiture
- Photo Review session of the Outdoors
- Editing in Snapseed
- What and how do you click pictures to create the ‘WOW’ effect!
Hours of Workshop
New Batch Starts
Current batch #
This workshop is unique in many ways:
- Unique content designed by experienced faculty in an informed manner to help you understand easily.
- Sessions only on Saturday & Sunday
- Get acquainted with the basic knowledge of photography techniques
- Important concepts explained in a more practical manner
- Combination of indoor and outdoor classes for hands on experience
- Small group to ensure individual attention to each participant
- Sessions taken by experienced faculty
- Certificate of participation
Relevant Info & FAQ
Our responsibility don’t just ends with the workshops, we help you to stay connected even after the workshop, through various activities including:
- Workshop material will be provided through Electronic media
- Will keep you busy in clicking something new every day through our weekly assignment updates.
- You get continuous feedback on photos clicked by you
- You get continuous updates on upcoming photo walks and photo trips and other activities of DPC
- And, finally we can help you to showcase your work to the world through our Annual photo exhibition, Nicefoto, in which you get a fair chance to get your work published in print and electronic media.
Also, wanted to tell you
- Workshops are conducted in small batches in order to give individual attention
- Workshops conducted on weekends
- Experienced faculty to help you learn the basics
- Workshops can be adjusted with other batches in case you miss the session with the existing batch
Requirements: Any digital camera
Batch size: Max 8
Venue: Building No 5 D, Second Floor, ShahpurJat Village, New Delhi, India
Latest at DPC
we are here
Building No 5 D, Jungi House
Shahpur Jat, New Delhi
We are open
Mon Sun: 11:00-19:00
Tuesday : closed
Facebook and online queries
Responded in 2 -8 Hours